MLaw, attorney-at-law, Partner
About Anna Kuhn
Anna Kuhn advises public and private companies in particular on data protection, contract and ICT law. Among other things, she leads and advises on data protection compliance projects of all kinds and supports the establishment of data protection management systems. Her concern is to ensure that digitalization, which is advancing at the speed of light, is carried out responsibly and not at the expense of the fundamental rights of affected individuals.
Prior to joining Public Sector Law as a partner, she was data protection counsel at SWITCH and managed a legal advisory service for the Swiss higher education sector. Prior to that, she was General Counsel of the Foundation and dealt with administrative, contract, and procurement law, data protection, and IT, among others.
- 2021 Certified Information Privacy Professional / Europe (CIPP/E)
- 2017 Admitted to the bar, Aargau
- 2013 MLaw, University of Zurich
- 2012 Erasmus, University Paris Ouest La Défense
- German (mother tongue)
- English (fluent)
- French (fluent)
- Spanish (good passive knowledge)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Board of the Swiss Women IT Lawyers
- Alumni of the University of Zurich
- Advisor of the SWICO Legal Circle
- Trust in society expert, digitalswitzerland
- Presentation "Open Science and Data Protection: Harmony of Goals or Conflict of Goals?", 16th Conference on Data Protection - Recent Developments, EuropaInstitut, February 2023
- Speech and session "Neustart E-ID", BarCamp Schweizer IT-Juristinnentag, September 2022
- Webinar “Open Science and Data Protection: What do I need to keep in mind”, swissuniversities, July 2022
- Presentation "Cybercrime Fighting at .ch Domain Names: Legal Foundations", CyberCASE Office of the Attorney General of Switzerland (BA), June 2021
- Presentation "Why ADR is so important and worthwhile in the ICT sector", Information Event ITDR and SCAI Cooperation for the ICT Sector, September 2020.
- Legal Radar 2020, The digital transformation is also taking place in legislation: ICT legal developments at a glance, February 2020.
- Data protection law and telecommunications law in the Internet of Things, a legal analysis of LoRaWAN technology, Jusletter, December 2019.
- Panel discussion on take-down of .ch domain names, Swiss Web Security Day, October 2019.
- Presentation "IoT Revisited - a case study, Internet of Things and legal issues", Zurich Bar Association, Telecom and Technology Law Section, June 2019
- SWITCH as a mediator between ICT and law, SWITCH Stories, April 2019
- Unplugging from time to time, SWITCH Stories, March 2018
- Panel Discussion Consensus on Content? Locating in the Notice & Takedown Debate from a Registry Perspective, Domain Pulse,February 2018.